The Simple SEO Guide for the Small Web Business
This guide is designed specifically to teach small web business owners about the basics of SEO-based web design and search engine optimization for the short and long term success of your website.
Why Solas Web Design explains SEO in a people-friendly way.
What is SEO and how do search engines operate?
- Understanding why search engines play a vital role in every website.
- So what is SEO?
- How do search engines operate?
SEO begins with good web site design, from the ground up.
- Design the structure of your web site correctly now to save headaches later.
- A basic outline for creating an SEO-friendly website, step by step.
- Purchasing a domain name.
- Purchasing hosting for your website.
- Designing an SEO-friendly web site.
The Internet is all about Links.
- Where do you need to have links on your website?
- Let’s quickly clarify what keywords are.
- Make the most of your keywords by devoting a separate page to each main product or service.
- Where else should links be on my site?
The Key Components of an SEO-friendly Web Page.
- URLs can be good or bad.
- Title Tags announce your web page’s purpose in a big, bold way!
- Are Meta Tags important or not?
Good web content makes the Googlebot your friend!
- The reason for creating shining web content is three-fold.
- Well, what kinds of web content do people get excited about?
- So, where should all this great web content go on my small business web site?
Launching your new web site and playing in the Google Sandbox.
- What is the Google Sandbox? Does it really exist?
- Accomplish 2 main tasks while you wait for the Googlebot to take you seriously.
- Reciprocal Links.
- Paid Links.
Go it alone or hire a pro for web design and SEO.
- Which route will be best for the success of your small business website?
- If you decide to hire a pro.